Liang Dei are a professional manufacturer in traditional high-speed precision lathes, with over 35 years of excellent manufacturing experience and the R & D design capabilities to meet their customer’s requirements. Taiwanese build-quality and precision engineering. The Liang Dei bench lathe is a high-quality, precision bench lathe that allows working to strict tolerances. This high precision machine has a compact footprint and runs on single-phase 240V 15amp power.
- Bed is made of high tensile cast iron FC250.
- Hardened and ground bedways.
- Hardened and ground gear in head stock.
- D1-5 camlock spindle.
- Metric or imperial specification depend on customer’s instruction.
- Fagor Model 20iT, 2 axis DRO
- 3HP 3 Phase motor with frequency converter to 240volt,15amp
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- Foot brake
- Face plate
- Rear splash guard
- Chuck guard
- Lead screw cover, side door interlock
- Coolant pump
- Change gears
- 8″ 3 Jaw chuck
- Tool box with adjusting tools
- 8″ 4 Jaw chuck
Liang Dei 1440ET specifications
- Swing Over Bed – 360mm
- Swing Over Cross Slide – 225mm
- Swing Over Gap – 520mm
- Distance Between Centers – 1000mm
- Bed Width – 190mm
- Number of Spindle Speeds – 12
- Range of Spindle Speeds – 50-2000R.P.M.
- Bore Through Spindle – 51mm
- Spindle Nose – D1-5 Camlock
- Taper of Spindle Nose – MT 5
- Tailstock Quill Taper – MT 3
- Tailstock Quill Travel – 100mm
- Cross Slide Travel – 165mm
- Compound Rest Travel – 100mm
- Metric Threads – (30 Numbers) 0.4-7.0mm PITCH
- Inch Threads – (32 Numbers) 4-56TPI
- Longitudinal Feeds – 12Nos. (0.068-0.936mm/rev)/16 Nos. (0.0026-0.0638”/rev)
- Cross Feeds – 12Nos. (0.034-0.468mm/rev)/16 Nos. (0.0013-0.0319”/rev)
- Net Weight(kgs) – 600
- Gross Weight(kgs) – 660
- Packing Dimensions LxWxH – 1860x762x1473mm
- Gross weight 720kg